$5000 - $12000 per event
ALL PACKAGES CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. ** Price range is based on number of guests, travel distance, and number of hours. Packages are based on up to 10 work hours on the day of coordination. Additional hours can be purchased at the rate of $75 an hour per 100 guests. ***1 day of Coordinator is assigned per 100 guests.
-Upto 10 in-person consultation meetings and unlimited phone and email consultation to discuss: - Preferences, priorities, personality, budget, color, taste and style. A personalized design and theme for your event will be created for all aspects of the wedding unless client chooses to hire a designer or chooses to handle it (from location, invitations, décor, attire, cuisine, etc.)
- Ceremony planning & reception planning
- Manage guest accommodation through room blocks.
- Assist with RSVP management.
- Budget and cost analysis, including creation and management of a personal budget spreadsheet.
- Timeline Attendance to service provider meetings as stated below in “Vendor Selection and Coordination”
- Location sourcing and attendance to site visits
- Personalized checklists and reminders
- Assist with reviewing of the wedding website content/wording
- Creation of event floor plan
- Assistance with planning for the rehearsal
- Detailed schedule for venue walkthrough, rehearsal, ceremony and reception, including vendor and wedding party timetable
- Assist with development of the reception seating assignment
- Assistance with selection of wedding attire and accessories
- Assistance with selection of wedding party gifts Vendor Selection and Coordination:
- Personal attendance to select service provider meetings based on Client’s needs.
- Vendor recommendations (caterer, florist, photographer, DJ, cake, invitations, etc.)
- Review proposals and contracts
- Pricing negotiation and package selection assistance
- Rental placement and management, including obtaining quotes (including chairs, tables, linens, service-ware, draping, lighting, dance floor, specialty rental items etc.) and finalizing order with the selected company upon Client approval.
- Track vendor deposits, payments and due dates.
- Assist Client with tracking vendor expenses.
- Distribute wedding day timeline for vendors.
- Contact vendors the week of the wedding to confirm previous discussions and verify all final details including their contact information. i.e. Name and cell phone number of the contact.
- Relay final head count to appropriate parties.
Wedding Rehearsal: - Ceremony rehearsal coordination
- Organize wedding party for line-up and placement
- Receive all personal items for ceremony and reception (i.e. escort cards, guestbook, favors, etc.)
- Final walkthrough at reception and ceremony site
Wedding Day: - Full day wedding coordination: overall management of wedding ceremony and reception for up to ten (10) hours on wedding day.
Additional hours can be purchased.
- Use of wedding day emergency kit
- Abide by the ceremony and reception timeline
- Coordination of all vendors, guests and bridal party.
- Assist wedding party with attire. (Client can choose to hire a bridal stylist)
- Manage the timing of the event with wedding party, family members and vendors
- Distribute flowers to wedding party and family
- Final inspections on setup, seating placements/count, table/escort cards, décor, etc. (as per instructions and session discussions)
- Greet guests and assist with seating arrangements as needed
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians on ceremony song selections
- Cue ceremony
- Review reception activities and timing with band or MC/DJ and photographers/videographers
- Coordinate reception activities – grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc.
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors (paid by Client)
- Coordinate transport of gifts and personal items into designated car or hotel room
- Manage clean-up